Advertisement expenses not to be claimed from separate account amount in MAHARERA

Dated on: Friday 14th June 2019

Although Section 4(2)(I)(D) clearly specifies that the 70% funds in separate account can be used only for construction, but to clarify thereon the MAHARERA Rules has made an amendment to specify that the developers can no longer claim expenses of Advertisements, promotions, all the marketing costs, etc. from the 70% amount. It can be claimed from the remaining 30%, which means that more money will be available for completion of housing projects.

More News